- Join us
Seminars and talks
TCM organizes a wide range of general seminars and specialist talks
TCM organizes internal discussion groups for particular research themes.
- Electronic Structure Discussion Group (ESDG)
- Biological and Statistical Physics Discussion Group (BSDG)
- Collective Phenomena Group Meetings (CPGM)
- Machine Learning Discussion Group (MLDG)
- TCM journal club
- Informal seminars
Other Cambridge seminars
- Cavendish Physical Society
- All Cavendish seminars
- Isaac Newton Institute seminars
- Research Software Engineering seminars
Graduate courses are taught in TCM throughout the academic year.
TCM members are frequently involved in the organization of large conferences, which are recorded in the news archive.