- Join us
Congratulations to Bruno Loureiro on a successful PhD viva. We wish Bruno well for the future.
Congratulations to Max McGinley on winning the Nature Reviews Physics prize for the best poster at the ICTP Conference on Quantum Dynamics of Disordered Interacting Systems in Trieste.
The following information is provided for local users:
- Health & Safety Information
- Welcome to TCM booklet
- The Group's Computing Facilities
- How to generate a TCM web profile
- TCM Library catalogue
- TCM Coffee Library catalogue
- TCM Thesis Library catalogue
- Symplectic Publication Database in TCM
- Presentations from Staff Away Days in 2013 and 2015
- Staff-only pages
- Floor plan and printable list of Group Members
- Various logos: TCM, Cavendish and University
- TCM's Delegation List and Paper Collection Rota
- CDT Lecture Timetable
- TCM Calendar
- Owners of TCM web pages
See also the TCM Wiki.
TCM users may find the following external links useful:
- The Cavendish Late Work Register
- The Physics Room-Booking Page for the TCM Seminar Room
- Symplectic Publication Database (registered users thereof only)
- Cambridge Open Access, Cambridge's REF-compliant publication repository
- Cambridge Open Data
- Google Apps @ Cambridge Calendar
- Online payslips and other central HR data
- Help on using phones, and, for those whose phones show their names, online configuration and voicemail.