- project 1 - Strange things in Venice and Verona : TCM Adventures January 2001.
- photo 1 - Psychopathic monkey on illegal drugs.
- photo 2 - A Cow
- photo 3 - Man with big crossbow looking at me in a funny way.
- photo 4 - That Gladys Althorp. She never
buys her own.
- photo 5 - Me and Phil Wykes race to avoid coming last in Paris.
- photo 6 - Somebody canoeing in a cave.
- photo 7 - Beelzebub.
- photo 8 - Man in desert in Arizona.
- photo 9 - Big prize if you can tell the difference between these two photos.
- photo 10 - Some old rock band. Thanks to Damon Lab, Rob Hines, Dean Steele, Steve the drummer and several hundred bass players.
- photo 11 - Cute blind child in a forest in Darkest Peru.
- photo 12 - Ascension
- photo 13 - American Car Park
- photo 13a - Irish Scarecrow
- photo 14 - Gold Chris.
VARIOUS GRATUITOUS PICTURES OF ME
Note: apparently Nic Harrison has a picture of me being chased by a bunch of little girls and a Singing Raisin.
- photo 32 - Baby Mike with Mum and Dad
- photo 32a - Mum in Boots and my first pair of leather trousers
- photo 32b - Bigger Baby Mike
- photo 33 - When we were 8 - my primary school class (courtesy of Helen Astley/Janine Vincent)
- photo 34 - Young Mike.
- photo 34a - Young Mike II
- photo 35 - Young Mike III in Bristol
- photo 36 - Young Mike IV preparing to race at Castle Coombe motor racing circuit (on foot unfortunately).
- photo 37 - Old Mike in Sweden
- photo 38 - Creakingly ancient Mike relaxing in the Cafe at the End of The World, Gerolominas.
- photo 39 - 21st Century Mike (no longer feeling as old as he used to)
- photo 39a - Miraculously rejuvenated Mike (what is he wearing?) with his friends at a rock concert in a forest
- movie 1 - Mike's only appearance in a moving picture - sitting by the fire on a day trip to Croatia (AVI, courtesy Z. Radnai)
If anybody wants to humiliate me, offer him some money.
OLD FRIENDS, NEW FRIENDS AND PEOPLE I KNOW
- photo 43 - Me and our research group in Trieste (Neil Drummond, Zoltan Radnai, moi, Andrea Ma, Pablo Lopez Rios, Jan 2004)
- photo 44 - Roberto Dovesi
- photo 45 - Germana with her special solemn photo face somewhere on the West Coast of Scotland.
- photo 46 - Carla Roetti.
- photo 47 - Andrea Ma (my first Ph.D. student) on her first visit to a cave
- photo 48 - Sarah Chester, Cambridge
- photo 49 - Nic Harrison with Carrie, Daniel, Katie and Rosie on a wine-tasting trip somewhere near Richland, Washington.
- photo 50 - Cesare Pisani
- photo 51 - Roberto Orlando
- photo 52 - Old Silvia Casassa
- photo 53 - Young Silvia Casassa before she became responsible and serious.
- photo 54 - Neil Drummond and Andrea Ma
- photo 55 - Germana in Siena.
- photo 56 - Irene Ferrero
- photo 57 - Uwe 'The Body' Birkenheuer on Muscle Beach, Liguria.
- photo 58 - Gladys Althorp
- photo 59 - Laura Gagliardi and me in Lund.
- photo 60 - One of my oldest friends Joanne Hill when she was only 16 (with Gareth Leyland and fingers).
- photo 61 - Table football with Roberto Dovesi, Maurice Leslie, Silvia Casassa and Roberto Orlando.
- photo 62 - Peter Haynes, Chris Pickard, Phil Hasnip, Matt Probert, Michel Côté, Richard Needs, Andrew Porter up a tower in Venice
- photo 63 - Alison Tipping
- photo 64 - Me and Sonia Coriani
- photo 65 - Robert Dovesi patiently explains
to some thick student how to do something for the forty-eighth time.
- photo 66 - Amjid Khan and Martin Boden up a
- photo 67 - Ann Meakin in Regensburg.
- photo 68 - Manuela , some chinese bloke, me and Rob Hines on a train.
- photo 69 - Torino Party - Nic Harrison, Bill Mackrodt, Rob Hines, Mauro Causà and Carla Roetti are in there somewhere.
- photo 70 - Paul Turner and Fiona Southwell.
- photo 71 - Me, Pete Measures, Rob Hines and Steven Mort's arms trying to look moody in Bristol.
- photo 72 - Me, some guy and Aaron Lee in a forest
- photo 73 - Bristol best friends: Adam Bell, Kevin Hunn, Paul Turner, Emma Bell, Alison Galt and Helen Lovell.
- photo 74 - Me, Matt Probert, Eric Sandre and
Sean Clarke the Professional Welshman in Corfu - July 1997.
- photo 75 - Kevin Hunn, Scott Wentzell and Luc English outside our old house in Bristol.
- photo 77 - Jenny Katrivesis
- photo 78 - Richard Needs and Rex Godby
- photo 79 - Recently the German Minister of Culture publicly complained about the apparent inability of the English to forget the second World War.
Absolutely not true - as Adam Bell and Paul Turner demonstrate whilst waiting for a ferry in Dover.
- photo 80 - Drummond and Towler contemplate the Universe (and no, I'm not short - Drummond is at least 8 feet tall even without his high heels.